The National Certificate: Vocational or NC (V) is an alternative option and equivalent to a Matric Certificate. Programmes are aimed at developing students in a certain specialisation with practical skills and knowledge that leads to a strong career pathway. Offered at Levels 2, 3 and 4 of the National Qualifications’ Frame Work which are equivalent to Grades 10, 11 and 12.
On completion of the National Certificate Vocational one may look for a job or apply to a university or college to further one’s studies as follows:
- Higher Certificate programme at NQF Level 5;
- National Diploma at NQF Level 6;
- Bachelor’s Degree at NQF Level 7.
How to Apply
Prospective students may apply online for South Cape TVET College courses! Activate your future by completing the online application to study at any one of our six Campuses located across the Garden Route and Karoo area.
The following certified documents are required for the online application process:
- Certified copy of your ID;
- Certified copy of your Highest Grade Passed;
- Certified copy of your Proof of Residence (in your name or an affidavit).