OPEN LEARNING CENTRES
Three of our campuses have either open learning centres (OLC’s), or simulating rooms providing access to information and other related resources. Each study programme is a journey in itself and the OLC will be your first stop when gathering the material required for coursework and assignments. You will find the following facilities and resources at the OLC on your campus:
• An online / offline library
• Print media – magazines, periodicals and newspapers
• Hard-copy reference sources
• Online services – such as access to the Internet and e-mail, an online catalogue, e-learning programmes etc.
• Information services- including pamphlets, brochures and other information regarding activities, events and other matters of interest on campus.
• A media room.
• Documentation support – providing photocopying, fax, printing, laminating and binding services.